• Easy access to contents by preferred method: peel pouch, tear notch, or cut open
• Overwraps designed to fit any cell culture bag
• Extra length for ease of loading and sealing
• Optically clear for examination of internal contents and labeling
• Remains flexible at temperatures as low as -198 degrees Celsius
• Resistant to tears and punctures
• Made of USP Class IV Materials
Closed, single use overwrap peel pouches have the unique ability to fit any cell culture bag. The optically clear design allows for easy observation of internal contents within a closed environment. BioLocTM Peel Pouches offer debris-free peeling and are available with or without label pockets for simple, sterile organization.
This tear notch overwrap system offers a space saving design for storing with the added convenience of tear capability for recovering internal contents. Optional design features may include integral label pocket. Easily constructed to exact dimensions to fit any pouch on the market.
The tubular design of this cut open overwrap makes it the ideal pouch for storing curved or bulky items. Design feature of curved or straight seals allow for optimization of internal space for contents while adhering to external storage space requirements.
This dual sided overwrap with an optically clear area for viewing of internal contents within each of the opposing side pouches. This easy peel system of double pouches is perfect storage for a primary pouch on one side and an IFU on the other.
©2022 by Instant Systems. All Rights Reserved.